SPECIALIST IN DISINFECTION, SANITATION AND DECONTAMINATION
CALL US NOW 602-461-8001
Mold can grow in spaces affected by water damage in as little as 48 hours. While not all types of mold are toxic, it can still have a severe impact on the occupants causing headaches, coughing and watery eyes. It spreads quickly and will cause respiratory problems, especially in children and the elderly. Mold remediation should never be left to amateurs due to the health and structural damage it can cause. Proper containment, removal and testing are required to be absolutely sure mold has been eradicated from the property. BioClean-Up specializes in the proper protocols and follows OSHA standards to return your property to a certified mold-free environment.